For this reason, all workers who may come across asbestos or asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) must be trained so that they can work safely. This includes work with potential ACMs, accidental discovery of asbestos, and accidental damage to asbestos and ACMs.
- Learn the understanding of why asbestos containing materials can be harmful and must be treated as hazardous substances
- The serious ill effects of asbestos
- The control measures for asbestos required by law.
- The responsibilities of employers and employees
- What to do on discovery of accidental disturbance of asbestos containing materials.