Principal Duties and Accountabilities
The SHEQ Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the SHEQ Team and SHEQ Co-Ordinator in the implementation of Group SHEQ Management Systems and provide SHEQ information and support to employees. Management of the AppCan system which is a digital system designed to eliminate paper-based documents by using Apps on mobile devices.
- Printing and compiling hard copy safety documents and Site Safety Boards
- Electronic filing via AppCan/SHEQ Drive (One Drive): Create, edit and publish content [data collectors / apps], uploading generic and project specific information, maintain user accounts/update Global Data Fields/ manage licences, and in-house training sessions as required.
- Sub- Contractor database management
- Support for Document Control liaising with the SHEQ Coordinator
- Provide administrative support in safety, health, environment, and quality matters in conjunction with the SHEQ function
- Assist in promoting a positive culture and continual improvement of safety, health, environment, and quality standards throughout the company
- Support and provide information to site teams to ensure compliance with internal procedures.
- Support the Business / SHEQ team in the administration of the Audit Programmes
- Providing administration support for pre-qualification, tender and SHEQ award submissions.
- Maintain accurate records of relevant SHEQ data, e.g. the data required for key performance indicators and ensure they are published and communicated (internally and externally) as required by line management.
- Monitor the SHEQ Dashboard ensuring that all relevant information has been added eg utility damages, accidents/incidents etc.
- Provide administrative support to the SHEQ team where required and when approved by line management
- Undertake tasks/projects as requested by the SHEQ Manager
- Raise matters of concern with line management
- Compliance with all company Policies & Procedures
- Actively promote a diverse & Inclusive working environment
- Ensure the JSM Group brand is promoted positively and proactively.
- Support with any ad hoc duties as and when required