Principle Duties and Accountabilities
As a talent lead, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process to attract candidate for roles across the Power sector of the business; the role will also guide and mentor two team members who work across other areas of the business and provide administrative support.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to support the growth of the business.
- Develop the Company’s brand in the marketplace, to support the objective of becoming an employer of choice.
- Grow in -house capability to reduce recruitment spend, yet understanding when specialist roles need to go to our supply chain. A blend of direct and agency placements needs to be found, with the demands of the business at the forefront of these decisions.
- Foster positive relations with our preferred supplier list, to ensure that they are an extension of the in-house recruitment function.
- Regularly review the performance of the PSL with the business leads.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for any new agencies coming on board.
- Work with the business to ensure that key job descriptions are up to date and reflective of the requirements of the role and the business.
- Preparing KPI’s, such as time to hire, cost, recruitment method, diversity etc.
- Work with the head of HR on sourcing and implementing an APS and ensure that workflow process, support the fast-paced demands of the business.
- Ensure the business is compliant with our legal requirements, especially in respect of employee “Right to Work” checks.
- Offer hiring managers coaching and support in short listing, interview, recruitment, and selection activities.
- Advertise vacancies internally and externally (if appropriate).
- Ensure timely feedback is given to candidates and 3rd party suppliers and candidates and suppliers are left with a positive experience of JSM.
- Arrange interviews and participate in the selection process when needed.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process.
- Ensure the JSM Group brand is promoted positively and proactively.
- Work effectively as part of the HR team and engage in team meetings.
- Woth with the HR team to ensure that the onboarding is seamless.
- Support with any ad hoc Recruitment and/or HR projects as and when required.