Principal Duties and Accountabilities
The Talent Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the Talent Advisors to support hiring managers and provide a high-quality attraction, Talent, and selection service for the business.
- Supporting the Talent Advisors with booking candidates for interviews, chasing candidates, sending information to candidates (via email, post etc).
- A point of contact for relevant new starter queries from applicants, project staff and senior managers.
- Responsible for building excellent relationships with the Hiring Managers and candidates.
- Maintenance of records and remaining compliant with legislation.
- Ensure confidentiality is always maintained (GDPR) – including emails, letters, filing, etc.
- Completing interviews for successful applicants.
- Updating Internal vacancies on Company Intranet
- Ensure the business is compliant with our legal requirements, especially in respect of employee “Right to Work” checks for all direct employees, sub-contractors and self-employed workers.
- Check and maintain the Recruitment Inbox daily ensuring e-mails are actioned appropriately, escalating to Talent Advisors where needed
- Update and maintain logs of enquiries received and CVs sent to Hiring Managers.
- Sourcing CVs via online databases.
- Actively promote a diverse & Inclusive working environment
- Attend and engage fully in Talent Team meetings where applicable
- Support with any ad hoc Talent projects as and when required